Chambers of retarded-proving and conservation of the fermented product for bread and pastry.
Standard models and customized solutions for every production and space requirement.
- Operating temperature: -8 / +40°C
- Relative humidity: 75 ÷ 95%
- Control panel: MICRO ECOPAN
- It allows to improve production organization, up to eliminate night and holiday work.
- It brings to perfection the product in quality, uniformity, flavor and aroma, by conserving all nutritional properties.
- It reduces the times and costs of production, renewing working methods, with great flexibility.
- It makes far lighter and more profitable the job both for the baker and the pastry chef.
Prefabricated modular panels equipped with self-locking fasteners fitted into the polyurethane for a quick assembly, expanded rubber gaskets and plastic profiles, for a perfect and un-deformable union
Insulation by polyurethane rigid foam: density 38-42 Kg/mc, compression resistance 1,8-2 Kg/cm2, thermal conductivity at +25°C 0,018-0,020 Kcal/m h°C
Thickness of insulation cm 8
- L U X = interior in Aisi 304 stainless steel and exterior in pre-coated steel with a pet film, inox colour
- P E T = interior and exterior in pre-coated steel with a pet film, inox colour
Insulated reinforced floor, thickness of insulation cm 2 - 6:
- in multilayer phenolic plywood
Internal sanitary profile; fixing profile for chambers without floor with excercise temperature 0 / +40°C
Insulated doors complete of gaskets and door handle closing
External ramps and internal side protections in Aisi 304 stainless steel
Complete control panel:
- MICRO ECOPAN
Complete refrigerating equipment with air-condensing unit of adequate power installed on the top or at distance (water-condensing or water + air-condensing on request with surcharge)
Automatic defrosting - Internal light.
Colip reserves the right to make changes or innovations to the construction and operation features, without notice.