Chambers of direct proving (or proofing) > heat & humidity only
Standard models and customized solutions for every production and space requirement.
- Operating temperature: +30 / +40°C
- Relative humidity: 75 ÷ 95%
- Control panel: ELECTRONIC
- It allows to improve production organization, up to eliminate night and holiday work.
- It brings to perfection the product in quality, uniformity, flavor and aroma, by conserving all nutritional properties.
- It reduces the times and costs of production, renewing working methods, with great flexibility.
- It makes far lighter and more profitable the job both for the baker and the pastry chef.
Prefabricated modular panels equipped with self-locking fasteners fitted into the polyurethane for a quick assembly, expanded rubber gaskets and plastic profiles, for a perfect and un-deformable union
Insulation by polyurethane rigid foam: density 38-42 Kg/mc, compression resistance 1,8-2 Kg/cm2, thermal conductivity at +25°C 0,018-0,020 Kcal/m h°C
Thickness of insulation cm 6
- L U X = interior in Aisi 304 stainless steel and exterior in pre-coated steel with a pet film, inox colour
- P E T = interior and exterior in pre-coated steel with a pet film, inox colour
Without floor, internal sanitary profile and fixing profile
Insulated doors complete of gaskets and door handle closing
External ramps and internal side protections in Aisi 304 stainless steel
Complete control panel:
Complete system with heat units and humidity systems. Internal light.
Colip reserves the right to make changes or innovations to the construction and operation features, without notice.